Saturday 7 February 2015

Lakes Skiing and Talent Backer Campaign for NXTRI 2015

Short update on progress towards NXTRI 2015, Training is so far going fantasicaly, steady progress in all areas with a solid base is developing on which I can start to build in April and May. Training hours have been 15-20hrs with some good months up to 70hrs. A little higher than last year which is perfect without being over the top. Working full time on top its about as much as I can manage for now but plenty of time for the body to adapt and I will be able to up that for the build period.

Managed a fun day out on the skis, not so often we get to do that here in the Lakes so it was cool to make the most of it.

On another note I have started a Talent Backer Campaign in order to help me cover the expenses for the race in Norway. I would really appreciate it if you could take a look and maybe share the link, any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.talentbacker.com/talents/view/chris-stirling

If anyone has any other ideas or thinks that I could help you out in anyway feel free to get in touch, it would be great to hear from you.











http://www.talentbacker.com/talents/view/chris-stirling

No comments:

Post a Comment